Friday, July 1, 2011

Spyder Jett Helmet




Ok, another helmet review :-)

I got the Spyder Jett helmet from Ross' at Cartimar for
800PHP. At the current exchange rate of 34.90PHP = 1 SGD,
that makes this helmet SGD22.92 !

Keeping that price in mind, I didn't bother weighing
the helmet. Not that it is heavy. It's just that at this
price I don't think I should be expecting much from this
helmet except that it should do what it was designed to
do ... that is to protect your head.

Fit is very good. Unlike other cheaper models of other
'branded' helmets (e.g. Giro), this helmet comes in different
sizes. So you will be able to find a size to suit your head.
Fit adjustment is via a dial at the back of the head and
foam paddings are also provided.

The Jett comes in various colors (yellow, green and blue).
I only chose yellow so that my riding buddies would see me
if ever I crash inside the forest.

As for cooling, it is comparable to all other helmets that
I have ... this is subjective anyway.

So, those are the good points. For the bad : At this price? NONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment