Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#181 : Sneaky Ride







What else do I call a trail ride on a Wednesday
when all of my friends are working? Sneaky ride
seems to be a very apt title :-)

Anyway, I was on leave today. The first part of
the day was spent walking along Orchard Road for
the sights and any shopping that is on offer.

I went to the Mountain Biker's favorite store at
CineLeisure ... I don't see anything that catches
my fancy ... and when I was just about to leave
I saw it! They are selling 661 XC shoes! I checked
the price. It was 135SGD... hmmm... not cheap.
But not expensive too. My wife looked over my
shoulder and saw the price tag. She told me to
drop the shoe and come back for it 2 weeks later :-(

Fast forward to 5pm. I was cycling up Rifle Range
Road when I saw one mountain biker coming down...
Looks familiar...
why it's our good friend Sugar Rush Rey!!!

So SR Rey has been here for 2 weeks now! But
he can't come to the group rides as he works on
weekends ... for now :-) So after telling him that
I'm going to tell all our friends that he's back he
waved goodbye and I went to Zheng Hua Park.

From ZH Park, I went to Rooty Trail to get my
trail fix. After Rooty Trail I went to Bukit Panjang
exit and went out to Rifle Range Road exit
via the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment