Sunday, July 24, 2011

#179 : Sunday Ride







Yep, I said yesterday that today is supposed
to be filming day. But a ride hungry NoLights Louie
sms'd me late last night asking where will I be going
... and that where ever it is, she's tagging along.

So, today turned out to be a proper ride
day. We went up Rifle Range Road and cycled up
to ZH Park. From ZH Park, we went into Rooty
Trail ... surprisingly high number of vehicles at the
entrance of Rooty Trail ?!

After doing Rooty Trail, we went to T15, all the
way to the end of the PCN at Mandai. We then 
did a u-turn and did reverse Flowy Trail.

The ride ended with us going to Esso to wash
our bikes and ... Lo and behold, the remnants
of PadyakPinoy/MTB Brothers are there having
'lunch' with a few rounds of beer !!! Of course,
those guys never fail to yank my chain as for some
reason they know I'm inside the trails in that area
but they could never find me hehehehe.

And! By the way, I still used my On-One Inbred
today even if I knew I was going into Rooty Trail.
But, of course, I changed the handlebar from my
normal 560mm Ti straight bar with barends to
a 680mm CrankBrothers  lo-riser bar.
I also changed the stem from 65mm to 50mm.

Day and night difference! Now, I won't be
scared to bring my steel HT into Rooty Trail anymore :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment