Saturday, July 30, 2011

#182 : Saturday Ride


Just squeeze in between these trees, turn right ....


... and you'll get to this big open space with singletrack ...
best of all, it points downhill ... Too good to be true? Yes!
There's a fallen tree blocking the way. Watch out.


There was supposed to be a big group ride
today. However, I think almost 100% of the
participants are still nursing a hangover from
last night's party. As usual, Bal's and Brother
Louie's birthday party is well attended because
it never fails to deliver on it's promise of
never ending booze and very good food!

So Fast Paolo, rescheduled the group ride
to tomorrow. Good thing that. I woke up
and went to Bukit Timah but from the
very first few pedal strokes I knew that
today would be an 'off' day.

I went up to RRR and went straight to
ZH Park ... and I was right! I haven't even
reached ZH Park when I already did a reverse
endo (endo'ed while climbing). I thought that was
very stupid of me and when I was approached by
one trail jogger and asked if I was ok, he saw
me laughing to myself and I saw relief on his face
 The reverse endo must have looked
spectacular to him?!

Anyway, I went to Rooty Trail and when
I got out, I went up and went to the direction of
T15. But when I was in this wooded section
just before going out to T15, I noticed some
crisscrossing trails... of course, I've noticed
those trails before. But today, I decided to
explore a bit.... and it was nice :-)

Suffice to say that now, I know where
that trail with all the pottery leads :-)
... and funny thing is now I know that there
is not just pottery there. There are some
roofing materials as well LOL :-O

Ok, that's it for now. Hope I have more
energy tomorrow.

By the way, below are some shots I uploaded
to my InstaGram (it's addictive!)











No comments:

Post a Comment