Saturday, July 2, 2011

#169 : Saturday Ride

Go to the entrance of reverse Rooty Trail. Now look back. This is what you'll see.

Practicing my bokeh technique

Me with an arty-farty shot

Couldn't get a picture of the train tracks as there are too many people.
Got this shot of this pole instead. Btw, for all you budding photographers,
the railways will be open for the next 2 weeks. You might want to check out
this great photo op.
Ahhhhh... Saturday.... my first real trail ride after three
long weeks. But is it just me or the cyclists in the BT/Mandai
area are getting lesser? Just an observation. It's good for me
anyway. I won't be able to attain that level of Zen with lots
of other mountain bikers around.

Today I skipped the BT loop and went straight to ZH,
reverse Flowy (Sc) Trail, went to the 'mango' trees and
went reverse Rooty Trail.

I didn't bother going to Summit 1 and Summit 2 as I noticed
there are less riders today ... I'm afraid there might be more
park rangers around. I'll just do the looonnnggg loop tomorrow
with Stair Rider Deck and Fast Paolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment