Sunday, October 23, 2011

#213 - Sunday Ride


Randy and Deck

Long time RC friend Jack


My u-turn point in T15 was blocked by trees.

Efren
My friends know me very well now. They knew I won't
be able to make the 7AM meetup at Velocity. However,
they started calling me at around 10AM knowing that
I'll just be around the trails by then hehehe.

Anyway, Randy, Deck, Rey and Efren joined the
MTB Brothers' group ride that started from Casuarina.
Once they got into the trail they all went in the direction
of Reverse Rooty Trail. I think it was at the end of
Reverse Rooty Trail that they separated from the
MTB Brothers as they wanted to do a u-turn,
go into Rooty Trail again and exit back to
Casuarina.

While they were on that group ride, I cruised
T15, did a u-turn near Mandai and did reverse
Flowy Trail. By the way, thanks to the guys who
cleared that newly fallen tree near the end of
reverse Flowy Trail.

I then went on to do reverse Rooty Trail
and it was here where I met Efren, Deck, Randy
and Rey going the opposite direction. Apparently,
they have been calling me! But I couldn't hear my
phone, Anyway, they told me to abandon my sissy
route and go with them to have lunch at Sembawang
Hill Hawker Centre... and that was what we did.

Also, there's some logs missing in Rooty Trail
today. Whoever, did the clearing of those logs,
thanks guys!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha i see my picture here..

    :)

    obi Jack Keng nobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a Pro Stalker.. chance upon it while sufting SMBF.hahahaha... so the whole group switch from racing RCs to bikes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh from SMBF.
    Anyway, ya, everyone's doing MTB now. Sam, Joe, M, Alvin Y., Chester (Sam's friend), there's one from HobbyBug (forgot the name), Ian Lee, SK (Toykar), a lot more. Once you venture out of the BT loop, you'll see everyone. Anyway, there 'might' be a group ride this deepavali. Just leave your number here. I'll just delete it once I take it down. - Monico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jack, got ur nbr. Will sms u when there's another group ride

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool... but normally i do BT on weekend morning. not too early.. maybe 9 ish .just either a loop or 2. then back home.
    Nothing hardcore...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey monico guess what..... I saw sam at Tamp today.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete