Thursday, October 20, 2011

#210 - Sunday Ride

Pic by Hup Leong Mechanic John
Sunday and I woke up late again. Good thing there
seems to be no group ride today. I was thinking of
taking my own sweet time in the trails.

.. and so being late already, I skipped the Bukit
Timah loop and headed straight to Zheng Hwa Park ...
only to find Efren, Sugar Rush Rey and Stair Rider
Deck waiting there with the rest of the MTB Brothers!
Arrghh they caught me!

The MTB Brothers group seem to be getting more
members? There are lots of new faces. After the
obligatory group pictures, every one went to Rooty
Trail. Everybody stopped for a regroup under the mango
trees and when we asked where they are going next,
everybody answered they're all going to Esso to clean up
their bikes ... and no doubt that will be followed
by the obligatory drinking session hehehehe.

So the four of us, Efren, Deck, Rey and myself went
to that trail that leads to Casuarina and had our lunch
at Sembawang Hill Hawker Center.

By the way, just before the trail exit, I almost
fainted when I saw people hiking and going the same
direction as us. I wanted to tell my buddies to do
a u-turn. But as I drew nearer to the hikers, they
turned out to be people playing with remote control
1/10 4wd crawlers. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment