Saturday, October 8, 2011

#206 - Sunday Ride






It rained very hard during the night and it only let
up around 6:30 Sunday morning. I asked StairRider
Deck if we're still going to Pulau Ubin ... the answer
was a positive ?! Crazy!

Anyway, we had to cycle fast because when the
Eastern boys set their meeting time, it's always
at 7:30am. ... and of course when we show up
at 7:30am, none of them are there. As usual.

So, people started trickling by 8:30am and by
around 9am, our group is complete and Team
MTB Brothers are also in attendance. This would
be a big group ride.

The group attacked Ketam trail and some even did
four laps non-stop. Me? Hehehe I don't like this
trail. I once did four laps non-stop but doing laps
isn't my thing. That what I like about the BT/Mandai
area. You can do laps if you want or you can do
a point to point ride.

Enough excuses! I just did one lap and then
a few of us went to get drinks while we left
the more hardcore ones to do their four or five
laps. By the way, Hup Leong mechanic, John,
lost an argument with a tree and he is sporting
some new scars on his right shoulder as a memento.
I told him to wear sleeveless jerseys from
now on as chicks dig scars hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment