Saturday, July 16, 2011

#175 : Saturday Ride


Going into Rooty Trail

Going into Rooty Trail

Heh! Those two can have their action shots, I have this :-)

The past few days leading to this weekend,
people have been verrryyy quiet. Nobody wants to go
out and ride. All because of our company's Dinner and
Dance which is ... tonight !!! Everybody
seems to want some beauty rest ?!

Anyway, I don't think resting for a few days
is going to give me back my youthful looks so I went
out for a ride with StairRider Deck and Roadie Rio.
Fast Paolo is going for a race in Muar tomorrow
so he's going to need all the rest he can get.

Today's ride is quite and fast and there were
literally, and I mean literally NO stops at all !!!
We went into Bukit Timah via the Visitor
Centre Carpark, went to Zhong Hua, Rooty Trail,
crossed over to the Bukit Panjang Exit and went
up the Personal Challenge, went to T15 up to
Mandai, u-turned, went to reverse Flowy Trail,
went to Gangsa, went up to the Summit,
went to the trail that leads to Casuarina,
went back to the "mango" trees, crossed
over to Bukit Panjang Exit again but this time
we had lunch at Bukit Panjang. Whew ! All that
took us 2 hours 15 minutes

Roadie Rio was very pleased with our pace
and so he said something that I will use as quote
of the day : "Ang bilis natin !" (We're so fast).
LOL. Ok, I'll try to see if I can do all that
again tomorrow :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment