Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#180 : Tuesday Night Ride


Very soon I may start changing the title
of the Mt. Faber Night Rides to NoLights Louie's
Climbing Progress Reports :-)

StairRider Deck was supposed to go with us
but he has been a victim of the 'establishment'
lately. So instead of cycling, he has been doing
over time work at his office. Tsk tsk tsk poor guy
hehehehe.

Nowadays, our first lap starts at Telok Blangah
Rise (instead of Pender Road). The 2nd and 3rd
(or sometimes 4th) laps then start from Pender Road.

Actually, I seldom write about our Mt. Faber nights.
There were two things that prompted me to write
about what went on tonight. First, NoLights Louie
has an iPhone4 which takes better pictures than
my iPhone3GS on lowlight conditions hehehe.
So since I have a picture, might as well write :-)

Second, I didn't miss SR Deck at all ! What do
I mean by this? While climbing, we normally talk
about what's happening at Tour de France, why
we must build a monument for Julien Absalon,
or photography. So tonight, I was pleasantly
surprised that I wasn't bored with my 3 laps
of climb. NL Louie was able to keep up and
we were talking about why nobody likes my
MTB pictures in Instagram hehehe.

So there you have it. NL Louie as leveled-up
and she's invited to Saturday's No-Stop ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment