Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Ride

View from Rooty trail

View from Rooty Trail

My new bike :-)


This hot spell that we're experiencing in SG
is sapping all my strength ! I can just imagine
all the other cyclists cursing in Ketam while
they're on their practice runs.

Anyway, it's Sunday and I had to do more 'testing' on my
new bike :-) Actually, I wasn't testing. That was just
my posh word for roaming around the Bukit Timah area.

I went to T15 and Rooty Trail. Finally, I am able to go
to Rooty Trail alone and say : 'That wasn't so bad.' ... and
seriously, it wasn't so bad and I didn't take too long
also.

I also took a video of my Anthem's suspension on different
parts of the trail.

First part of the video was at the Rifle Range Road climb.
By the way, my Anthem is the X4 version. This means that the
shock that I got was just a Fox R. No lock out. ... and
yet, even by slowing down the video, there is no pedal bob
whatsoever. Fantastic !

At different parts of the trail, you will notice that the
suspension only moves to track the undulations of the trail.
It doesn't move due to my pedalling. It doesn't move
even if I stand up and mash the pedals.
All the movements were due to the imperfections
on the surface I am cycling on.


Edit : You may also watch the video here


1 comment:

  1. another video on how to ride your new bike :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LpskWE1MY

    ReplyDelete