Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Ride

@exit of Rooty Trail

Inside Rooty Trail, just before you turn right (near exit)

Just before the stairs @Bukit Timah

@exit of Rooty Trail
I wanted to join StairRider Deck, AirTime Mark and Fast Pao
for the night trail ride yesterday. However, I already cycled
in the morning and I couldn't recover enough to do another
trail ride in the evening. So, today, I'm alone again :-)

I normally see the PadyakPinoy/MTB Brothers gang at Zheng
Hua Park on Sundays. But today, I didn't see them ... well, off
to Rooty Trail then.

Ever since I had the Wanton Mee in 6th Ave for breakfast
I have not been feeling well. I recognise these symptoms
and having decided enough is enough, when I was just
a few hundred meters inside Rooty Trail, I decided to
stick my finger in my throat and get rid of my breakfast.
Hehehehe there! Problem solved.

I exited Rooty Trail and when I got to T15 I met the missing
PadyakPinoy gang together with CrestPursuit Owen. They
have already finished going to the Secret Trail. I exchanged a
few moments of banter and I noticed they have a few newbies
with them. The group seems to be getting bigger :-)

I then went to the Secret Trail via the summit. I was supposed
to look for another hidden trail that was described
to me by Sam the Mailman ... I found the trail... but just a few
meters in and I found a fallen tree. It seems to have been
there for quite some time and I can't find a way around it.

Hmmm... next time, when I see Sam the Mailman and Bobot,
I'll ask them to bring me there. They might know another
way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment