Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thai Experience @Army Market



Today's offroad ride was quite short. However, I have no idea how come we came home feeling dehydrated and totally knackered.
-
Anyway, a quick nap took care of that and for tomorrow's ride, the chosen carbo loading point was Thai Experience at the Army Market at Beach Road. To be exact, the unit address is 01-110.
-
My wife has requested for the Seafood Tom Yum soup to be less spicy and the chef was nice enough to cater to her request. It was me who forgot to request for less chili in the pork and Kailan so the food ended up to be still quite hot.
-
Dessert was Yam Ah Balling in Peanut Soup bought from the famous ah balling shop at the Army Market. I forgot the unit number but everybody there knows the place. Just ask around and I'm sure you'll be pointed to the right direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment