Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fox Flux Helmet 2010


Finally !!! My wife was talking to her mom on the phone. I quickly asked her if she could let me have this white Fox Flux helmet we saw in the Fox showroom at Jalan Besar. She said yes! I quickly grabbed her purse and got some money and with my son in tow we went to get the helmet.
-
I did not weigh this helmet as all magazines / websites that have reviewed this helmet has already commented on how heavy it is. It is not even fit for an XC helmet some even say. This is classified as 'all-mountain'. Anyway, the beauty of this helmet is not in it's lightness (we have the Limar for that). This helmet offers more protection as it extends to the back of your head.
-
Apart from that, there is the nice looking fin at the top and also there is the fact that I no longer look like a big, colorful mushroom on a mountain bike.
-
Fit is snug but not tight. It also comes with extra paddings. Also, I can't see how, but this helmet seems to be my most 'airy' helmet. I have a hand-me-down Catlike helmet and inspite of the number of holes on that helmet, that seems to be my 'hottest' helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment