Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday Spin

Just before the rain ....

Rain !!!!

Some of my friends went for Visita Iglesia (literally : visit church).
I just can not remember, traditionally, how many churches you are
supposed to visit? 7 or 14?

Anyway, to make things more interesting, they do their church visit
on bikes. Talking about killing two birds with one stone :-)

For me, I took my family shopping. But after lunch my son
started having flu symptoms and so we had to cut short
the shopping spree.... hehehe of course, when we went
home I pointed out that it was just 3pm and maybe I could
sneak in a quick bike ride.

So that was what I did. I sneaked in a bike ride at T15.
But I wasn't even 10 seconds in my trail ride when the
heavens decided to open up. The rain was very heavy, I couldn't
see what was 10meters in front of me.

I decided to take refuge under the BKE ... and after a few minutes
the deluge became a drizzle and so I continued the ride.

I think tomorrow's group ride will be in this area. Mud consistency
for tomorrow should be Teochew porridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment