Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Ride


Airborne Zeppelin ... sigh ...
I saw this Airborne Zeppelin at a Gas station on my way to BT.
I ate my 'breakfast' of packet of cashew nuts and pineapple juice
while chatting with the nice owner.


Cane Creek Double Barrel shocks + titanium springs on
Mike's Ellsworth Epiphany
Hup Leong Mechanic Ah Long's bike.
I think he hates mud :-)
Rear guard of PadyakPinoy/MTBBrothers
Today was supposed to be Kayak day! But I got a last
minute SMS saying that Kayak lessons are postponed
because the coach is joining a DragonBoat race.

Later on I received another SMS saying that there won't
be any Kayak lessons next week either because there's
another DB race (PA Paddle @Bedok).

.... and it was raining in the morning! The rain relented
at around 8:30am and I went for a spin to T15 via Rifle
Range Road.

There seems to be very few people in the trails today.
However, I saw a small group of guys having a "meeting"
at Zheng Hwa park. It turned out that Sam the Mailman
was quelling a mini-mutiny. The guys are saying that
they are already bored with the trails they normally frequent.

When Sam and FreeRider Eric saw me, they were
relieved because they pacified the group by saying I'll guide
them to HellClimb!

So, basically, that was what I did today, I showed them
my route and guided them to the entrance of HellClimb.
I didn't go with them as I had to get home early today
and give my son a haircut :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment