Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday Group Ride


New bikes ! Ibis Mojo, Titus ElGuapo, Giant Trance

somebody left an Ibis Mojo @ Ketam

How do you know if there's a roadie in your MTB Group Ride?
He's the guy who left his hydration pack in the boat LOL.

Roadie Rio missed the first lap of Ketam because he forgot his
CamelBak in the boat that brought us to Pulau Ubin. Good thing
it was a weekend and the boat came back within 10-15minutes
after it left the pier.

Anyway, today's group was quite big. I think there was a total
of 14 people who left for Pulau Ubin. The only bad thing was that
since the range of fitness levels in the group is soooo wide,
it was inevitable that the group will separate.

Three superbikes were 'revealed' today. Chris' Ibis Mojo,
Leomar's ElGuapo and Bal's Giant Trance. I rode all three bikes
and the early verdict is that the Giant Trance is by far the best bike.
Maybe next week, I'll ask Bal to let me ride the Trance for
a while :-)

Ok, I digress, I'll sing praises for Giant Anthem and Trance
another day. For those who were not able to come today,
 here's a short video of what went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment