Saturday, November 6, 2010

Secret Trail D

20mm left on my 120mm Reba after D Trail.
Two consecutive days of doing Two Hills has left me with lesser
energy than before. This morning I left the house feeling lethargic.
While on the road, I remembered what AirTime Mark posted on
his FB page and told myself : 'Hey, I could do that. I'll film myself
on that trail and then go home'.

I thought it was going to be easy. But look at the picture above. My fork
is 120mm. If I was still using my old 100mm fork, I would have bottomed out
already. Next time I will not believe AirTime Mark when he says a
trail is 'Fun' !

I've known about this trail for quite some time now. But for the life
of me I can't remember why I didn't go there until I got reminded
by AirTime Mark. Now I clearly remember why I don't want to go there!

Anyway, here's the video clip of today's ride. Also, I would like to say
that no hikers or hikers' feelings were hurt in the creation of this video.

4 comments:

  1. Wah the trail looks fun leh! haha even though u nearly bottom out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know this place? best to go there nearing noon or at night when there are no hikers. but at night, i would prefer to 'climb' this place rather than to go downhill (i'm such a chicken hehehe) - MH

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the video I'm guessing its along rifle range road? haha... I want to try! heh! Sry couldn't make it for the night offroad the other time... Maybe we can go climb together hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. there are 2 entrances. both in RRR. do u know the entrance to Visitor Centre via RRR? if u want to climb, the entrance to Fun Trail 'D' is just opposite the entrance to VC via RRR. if u want downhill, do u know this PUB place with high fence in RRR? that's the way. but it seems cyclists generally follow the rule that they seldom go there or at least go at times when there are no hikers.

    ReplyDelete