Monday, November 29, 2010

Night Trail Run

Yesterday, @ the office, me and a few cubicle mates
were discussing how trail running is lot more exciting
than running on SG roads (e.g. this coming SCB marathon).

After a while, the discussion went to mountain biking in
the forests of BT/Mandai at night (which we have done before).
Everybody agrees that mountain biking in the same forests
you bike at during the day provides a different thrill when
ridden at night.

One of my office mates then said that he saw somewhere
in the net about a site that supposedly says that there is
going to be a trail run in Singapore to be done at night!

Everybody buggered him for the url address but he can't
remember it and promised to tell us the next day. Well, today
is next day and true to his word, he gave me this address :
I have already registered my interest. This should be fun :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment