Sunday, November 7, 2010

Arm Warmers

Top side is 'solid' cloth while the underside is vented
Gel grippers make sure the upper part stays put
A few times already, some Ang Mohs cycling in BT tell me that
'Isn't it too hot already?'... which puzzles me and so I just smile.
Only lately did i realise that they are referring to the arm warmers that
I am wearing. Anyway, yes, they are called arm warmers but
dark skinned Asian guys wear them because we don't want our
arms getting burned to a crisp by the sun.

Now that the justification for wearing these puppies are out of the way.
The item on review here is from CrestPursuit. This is an improved version
of an earlier model that I got. These arm warmers now come with gel
grippers so they stay put no matter what. The underside is also vented
now. The venting is so effective that when you are going down
Rifle Range and you put your hands on the bar ends, you can
actually feel the wind on your skin... I mean as compared to the
non-vented side.

Like all of CrestPursuit's other stuff, these are reasonable priced. Also they
do come in sizes (S, M, L). I wear an M. From what I know these warmers
come in two colors, black and white. I chose white so other road users can
see me. I also like the fact that they are 'understated'. This means I don't
look like I'm a refugee from LTdF.

No comments:

Post a Comment