Saturday, September 10, 2011

#198 - Solo Ride


Ahhh that's more like it :-)
I went for another solo ride today.
Most of the swelling on my right hand
and right knee is gone and just to
be safe I took my Giant Anthem with me.

I went to Rooty Trail and when I got out
I told myself if I cycled further on, I
might be pushing myself again ... and so
to be on the safe side, I decided to go
back home. But I went and did the reverse
Rooty Trail on the way back :-)

Lately, the trails have been dry and so
even with my balding Nevegals I did not
experience any slipping. I hope this weather
holds until I can finally get back to my
old routine.

By the way, below is a video done
by StairRider Deck. He got 'sick' last
Monday and went to BT, Rooty Trail and
Flowy Trail to cure himself of his
sickness. I think it worked because he
showed up at work on Tuesday fully
refreshed :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment