Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Ride




Mike's Ellsworth Truth and Benjie's weightweenie Scott


Have you all seen the route for the 4 Hour Enduro
at Ubin this coming May? There are lots of flat
parts where one can go full speed and (hopefully)
regain some time lost when one is not that good
in the technical parts.

Lots of my friends either have a weird sense of
humor or just plain suicidal because I have not heard
anyone going for the Duo. Everybody is planning to join
the Solo Category.

Well, I think in the end, I will go with the flow and
join the Solo Cat also ... that is barring any untoward
incidents like having cold feet or severe solar flares.

So with that in mind, my steel hardtail had to lose the
680mm riser bar to give way to my 560mm Ti straight bar
and barends.

Off I went to T15 for my Sunday spin... and I didn't see
the PadyakPinoy/MTB Brothers group in ZH Park, so off I
went to Mandai. From Mandai, I did a u-turn and when I came
back to ZH Park I saw Mike and Benjie there.

I learned those two are going to join the Enduro Race as partners
and they were practising today. They told me everybody else
went to Ketam to start familiarising themselves with the trail.
So, these two guys are practicing at BT when the race venue is at
Ketam and their buddies are all there ... hehehehe sneaky!

I also saw Chris at ZH Park and he told me he's going to
stick to me like glue because he doesn't know how to get out
of the trails.

Chris' new wheelset comes with Chris King hubs in blue

We went to Esso to clean our bikes and while drying our bikes
I saw he has finally bit the bullet and bought this ultra bling
wheelset!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete