Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Ride


Kona Abracadabra
Today's ride is almost the same as yesterday.
Only difference is that I told myself I won't be such
a masochist and skip the BT loop.
I did go to T15 though before I went to
reverse S-trail.

I also brought two cameras with me as today
I plan to take it easy and just go and film today's ride.

My filming session was just about over when the
vanguard of the PadyakPinoy peloton caught up with
me at the stairs going to the BT Visitor Centre.

Good thing that I saw them today as I managed to see
two things that prior to today I thought existed only
in magazines / urban myths.

First one is Sonny's new Kona Abracadabara.
I took a photo of the magic link but did not manage
to get a complimentary test ride as their mobile phones
suddenly started ringing.

It turned out Raffy took a spill and had dislocated his shoulder.
The other part of the peloton is in the clearing that you can see
when you are in Rifle Range Road. So the whole group decided
to go opposite the flow of the track to see if they
can help Raffy.

This is when I saw the Second 'thing'. Bobot went
downhill on the side of the stairs on his bike !!! Fantastic ! 
He did it sooo fast that he was long gone even before
my digital camera could boot up!
I was shouting at him to do it again so I could
shoot the video but he was loonggg gone.

Ok, since I didn't get that video, you guys would
just have to be satisfied with this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment