Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Ride


Train tracks ...
 ... I don't know why I took that picture of the train tracks that goes above
Bukit Timah Road.... maybe it's the first interesting thing that I saw when
I was lugging my bike on top of the overhead bridge. Yup! I didn't do
a u-turn from BT Road to Dunearn to get to Rifle Range.
I was thinking carrying my bike over the overhead bridge is
good training instead of going to the gym LOL.

As usual, Sundays are for solo, relaxed rides. Today
I went to the second stream and did a u-turn back.

On the way back to Bukit Timah, I saw the whole PadyakPinoy
gang going to the end of the trail. FreeRider Erik apparently discovered
a new trail there. They asked me to tag along but my visa is up to
noon time only so I had to beg off. Anyway, Mike the Mechanic
was there and maybe next time he rides with us, he can
show us that trail :-)

Also, I saw Boom again on the trail. I saw him yesterday
at Ketam as well. Must be training for the upcoming races hmmm...

As usual again, since this is the first time I'm doing this trail
alone, I had a bit of brain fade which I paid for by leaving some
skin on that trail. Good thing it wasn't much.



Here's a short clip of what went on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment