Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Leisure Ride

Eve of Chinese New Year and I am already on leave :-)
So while most of my buddies are waiting for today's early
dismissal from their work, I went and sneaked a ride to T15.

Fallen tree from BT to Zheng Hwa - easily limbo rock-able

But I met somebody else who was sneaking a ride in Rifle Range.
Bobot told me that while we were riding home in the rain last weekend,
the PadyakPinoy group were in Malaysia and racing in the mud and
rain. Congrats goes to KK who I heard came in 5th.

Anyway, Bobot showed me an alternative way to go to Lasia track (?)
via Rifle Range Road. It's a small change but this way I don't have
to carry my bike over the railings.

As expected the trails are wet. Surprisingly, it is not as
muddy as I expected it to be. Also, there was only one fallen tree
that was added to the fallen trees we have encountered last week.

This is where having a light XC HT pays off ...

... and here ...

... and here! That's it, that's the last climb


No comments:

Post a Comment