Thursday, August 25, 2011

#193 : Sneaky Ride



I haven't been riding lately due to some projects
in my office... and that's a bummer. I always tell
my wife that I am no longer on high blood pressure
and high cholesterol medication simply because
I exercise. But now, not only I don't exercise,
the late nights and lack of sleep has made my
BP skyrocket to 140/89 ! But of course, my office
will not pay for my medication. They're just going
to give me a pat on the back and say 'Atta boy! Thanks
for the support'.

So the moment I saw my chance to sneak
out and get my trail fix, that's exactly what I did :-)
I went for a trail ride on Tuesday. There were no
people at all in RRR and in the BT loop. I didn't
see any people in T15 as well. But funny, there's
a group of riders in Rooty Trail and get this : They
seem to be doing multiple laps of Rooty Trail !
Not the normal to and fro thing but literally laps.
They ride the normal route (as opposed to the reverse
route that I favor) and once they get to the exit,
it seems they go to T15 and enter Rooty Trail
again! Must be nice :-) Why didn't I think
of doing that?

Anyway, since I was cooped up in the office
doing graveyard shift, here's a pic of me below
doing some laps in the office :-) Kept me sane hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment