Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mt. Faber Ride


Only tonight I realised that this leads to Henderson Waves... hence the sign hehehe


Henderson Rd
The Saturday Group Rides are getting longer and
the rich food I had in the Philippines as well as the
recent long holidays spell doom for my fitness.
There's no other way to get back on the groove but to
go back to climbing Mt. Faber.

Tonight I only did two laps ... I was actually on
my third lap when I realised that the sign to on the left side
of the road that reads "Henderson Waves" meant
that that point was the start of Henderson Waves (duhhh).

I took a peak inside... and then I walked the bridge with
my bike and ended in the Telok Blangah Hill side of the Waves.
I told myself two laps is not such a bad thing for a start
and so I took the downhill ride from Telok Blangah Hill up
to Alexandra Rd and then back home.

Maybe I'll do the customary 4 laps next time :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment