Friday, January 28, 2011

Mt. Faber Climb




Rain !

After the rain, on bus 23

@Henderson Waves
It rained last night (Tuesday) and it rained almost the
whole day today. However when early evening came,
the heavens decided to let up. I actually had a chance to get
to Mt. Faber for a few laps.

The roads were wet and slippery and near the intersection
of Henderson Rd and West Coast (?) there was a mini
stream... I managed to cross the mini stream very slowly so
that I won't get drenched.

I started my first lap and when I got to the top, I realised
there were no other cyclists? So I slowly went down to start
my second lap ... all the water that drenched Mt. Faber is
flowing down creating lots of mini streams! I think most Mt. Faber
veterans know this and this explains why I was alone there.

Anyway, I was already there so I did 5 laps, every time
inching my way on the downhill section scared that
I might slip... and now the weekend is almost here.
I hope the climbing sessions pay off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment