Saturday, January 29, 2011

Group Ride

Fallen tree @BT

Big group. 8 riders including me.


Hah! I did not forget to take pictures :-)
There's a fallen tree in the BT loop today no doubt
due to the heavy rains we have been experiencing
lately.

The proposed route today was a killer. We will
be entering BT loop via the carpark at BT Visitor Center,
go to Zheng Hwa, Sc, 3rd stream and then turn back
to complete the rest of the BT loop. Just typing that
sequence has already given me leg cramps hehehe.

However, when we got to the trail entrance, it became
evident that I was not going to do any long trail rides today.
The mee pok that I ate for breakfast at 6th Avenue wanted
to come back out of my mouth (arrghhh) !

Good thing Roadie Rio and StairRider Deck did not
show up or else I'll be really doing the full trail. So since those
two slave drivers are not around, I went with the rest of the
group and had lunch @Casuarina.

Immediately after lunch, it rained heavily! All of us
decided to go home even if we were being pelted by the
heavy rain. The logic was that the cold wind and rain
will 'wake' us up and make us pedal faster.
A lot better than employing the mindless pedalling
technique.

By the way, since I was 'sick' today (euphimism for slow),
our cameraman for this ride was AirTime Mark.
He's surprisingly fast given the fact that the trails
were very slick today. Click here for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment