Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunday Ride

@T15
 I stand corrected. Not all the fallen trees in T15 have been
cleared. See picture above for an example. There are lots
more @the PCN that connects Mandai and T15.

It seems the fallen trees are being cleared in a 'first in, first out'
fashion. Also, today's mud consistency is porridge.
Yesterday's mud consistency was clear soup (i.e. like
those served with chicken rice). So today's ride was
more slippery than yesterday.

Resting @Zheng Hwa on the way back

Guess who 'caught' me @Esso
I got 'caught' by a handful of riders from PadyakPinoy in
Esso while cleaning my bike. After the clean-up and post
ride bite/drink, we all went to Tay Junction for some
windowshopping and eventually, everybody went their
separate ways while calling out to me that next Saturday
is the RedBull DarkKnight Downhill Race in Kent Ridge.

Apparently, 2 guys we know will be taking part.
Hehehe yup, only two guys but I'm quite sure
that the Filipino MTB community will be watching in full
force. You definitely can't miss them. 

I might go and try to 'cover' the race... if my cameras
can take pictures in low light conditions ahem ahem...
i need cough cough new camera cough !


No comments:

Post a Comment