Saturday, August 13, 2011

#190 : Saturday Ride



Anyone seen this on the trail?


You'll just have to take my word for it that
this above is Sugar Rush Rey

Today can be summarised in one word :
hot! It was so hot, I can feel my energy
being sapped. The only good thing about
the heat was that the trails were dry.

Anyway, I know that there will be another
long group ride tomorrow and so I did a
relaxed ride today. All I did was go all the
way to the Mandai end of T15, u-turned,
did reverse Flowy trail, climbed up to
the grassy singletrack, went down to the
mango trees and then went to have lunch
at Bukit Panjang.

By the way, when I was on the way to
the Mandai end of T15, I met Sugar Rush
Rey and he decided to accompany me. So I
didn't have to cycly alone today.

Alex's ride : On-One Inbred 29er with carbon fork
Also! When we were having lunch at Bukit
Panjang, one guy from the next table called
my name. It turned out to be one of this blog's
supporters, Alex. Funny even though I don't
know Alex, I know his bike very well.
Hehehehe I think he's the only one that you
will see around who uses a rigid On-One Inbred
29er on our trails. I remembered him vividly because
I saw him clear this downhill section from the Summit
going to Gangsa.. and the thing is there are some
guys I know who will only do that section when
riding on at least a 140mm bike :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment