Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#259 - Signs of the Times

 
MBA Sg met with NParks last Nov 12.... and here
 
Apparently, there are lots of major suff that's going
to happen in BT like getting rid of the long stairs
where we have no choice but to carry our bikes.
 
Also, if you think that NParks has forgotten about
Woodcutter already, think again. I got news that there
were more cyclists that got fined while at the first
stream. 'Lost' joggers were also being fined just so
that mountain bikers don't get the idea that we are
being singled out by NParks.
 
I read the meeting minutes when it was first posted
at MBA SG's Facebook page and so I went today to
the entrance/exits of Woodcutter in T15 to verify that
the signage has been changed.... and no, the signage
was not changed. Another plate was added saying
Unauthorized Personnel and Vehicles are not allowed
inside Woodcutter. However, the original sign about
no Mountain Bikes allowed inside Woodcutter is there.
 
I read the combined signs as "Unauthorized Personnel
and Vehicles, especially Mountain Bikes are not
allowed".

Close up of the new signs at the entrance/exits to Woodcutter.
 
There were also two new signs posted on the tree
 at the foot of Gangsa Hill. The signs are just a reminder
of what will happen if you have more balls than brains.
No biggie.
 

 
Anyway, you can tell that I have lots of free time
in T15 earlier this morning since I had nothing to
do but take pictures of signs. In fact, I was just doing
a recover ride because I was at the Giant MTB jamboree
last Sunday in Batu Pahat.
 
I'm just waiting for more pictures to pour in via
Facebook and then I'll be doing my race report :-)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment