Monday, June 21, 2010

PutraJaya International DragonBoat Festival

Congratulations to my teammates from Singapore Paddle Club for winning the following :


Bronze – Mens 22 crew
Silver – Womens 12 crew & Mixed 12 crew
Gold – Womens 22 crew, Mixed 22 crew & Mens 12 crew

Awesome! That is 6 medals in one weekend!!!

Am I regreting my decision now to cycle for the past 12 months?
...errr... a little bit :-)

The link for the event is http://www.putrajayadragonboat.com/1pidbf/event-news

I am still waiting for a proper race report though... and some pics. I hope I'll have both by tomorrow.

Anyway... this gets me thinking... We win a lot, we're a friendly bunch of guys and girls, but how come we don't have newbies ? You might want to check it out and tell me why is this so. My club's link is http://www.singaporepaddleclub.com/paddle/

1 comment:

  1. not all newbies want to be "serious paddlers". not everybody wants to train as hard and as crazy as we do. =)

    hopefully, all these medals will attract the "proper newbies" =)

    ReplyDelete