Saturday, December 3, 2011

#221 - City Ride








Images above were taken during my City Ride today.
I was supposed to do my long ride in T15 (3 laps?)
today... but the BB on my On-One died on me.
I didn't want to bring my Anthem on muddy rides
as I don't want to foul the bearings with mud during
the after ride jet wash at Esso.

So, I went to Hup Leong and had my BB changed.
... and while my BB was being changed, I went and
ogled at stuff that I can never afford (e.g. 2011 XTR
Groupset, 2011 Fox forks with Kashima coating, etc.).
It was while I was trying to compute how many months
I have to save so I can get an XT groupset when my
eyes rested on the new XT Trail Pedals ...

These pedals have a 'cage' and they have gotten
good reviews in BikeRadar and MTBR.com.
Heck, even one of my riding buddies, Brother Louie
gave these pedals a double thumbs up ....
and so I got them :-)

Why no pictures of the pedals, you say?
I took some pictures but I'll post them together
with a short review in another post.

That's it for now ... and if I finish my
ride early tomorrow, I think I'll head on over
to Padang to see if any of my buddies were
brought to the StanChart Marathon Finish Line
in a bus hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment