Monday, December 12, 2011

#224 : Saturday Ride



Saturday and NoLights Louie was looking for a 'simple'
ride. I don't know her definition of 'simple' but I told her
I will be going to T15 and maybe do 2, 3, 4 laps?
Depending really on how I'm feeling on that day.
This seemed to satisfy her requirements and so
off we went to T15.

We met at Velocity and cycled to Rifle Range Road.
We then cycled to Zheng Hua Park and did just 2 laps
of T15 as she was supposed to pick up someone
at the airport. Some, of course, will say that that
was an easy ride. But the thing was since we started
cycling from Velocity we never stopped until
we were finally at Esso to clean our bikes.

I don't know, but rides like that ... I find it
good for the soul. There's another trail that's
good for the soul! Rooty Trail! I'll go there one
of these days...during the holidays, when I can
have the whole place to myself ... then I'll do 3
laps on my own pace... 
... but that's for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment