Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Ride


Going up to Summit2

What are these things doing here?

NoLights Louie trying my remedy for a slight fever.

Quote of the day : Oh Sheep !!!!!

Log jumps leading to the lake
While I was typing this post ride report, I was at NoLights
Louie's FB page and I realised that I was designated as
trailmaster for today's ride :-O

Anyway, today's ride was initiated by NoLights Louie
who is suffering from a slight fever and was looking
for a 'simple', easy trail ride just to let her sweat
a bit.... hehehe 'simple' trail ride ha?

So we totally skipped BT and went to ZH Park
by going opposite direction to Belukar Track.
Remember that fallen tree at the trail that leads
to ZH Park? It's still there. So after going under the
bridge, we went right and did the long-ish climb
to ZH Park.

After that, NL Louie complained of having cold
sweat. I know that the remedy to cold sweat is 1 lap
of reverse Flowy Trail. So that was what we did.
We then went to Gangsa and turned left to go to
the 1st Summit. After the climb to the 1st
Summit, NL Louie proclaimed that she is
cured of her cold sweat and so we went to
the 1st stream.

After the 1st stream, we pushed on to the 2nd
summit. When we finally joined the main trail to
the 2nd stream, I proposed to cut the ride short
as it was already 12:30. We went to the mango
trees, didn't bother going to Rooty Trail and
went back to RRR and then Esso to clean
our bikes.

I think this is the longest 'simple' trail ride I
have done :-P

Next week, I won't be able to ride as I am on
24x7 Production support :-(




2 comments:

  1. The location looks great in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Best of all very very few people know this place - MH

    ReplyDelete