Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Ride


Fallen tree blocking trail to ZH Park
Woke up and the sun is out ... no rains today !
So I took my own sweet time, had breakfast with
my family and cycled slowly to BT.

What a difference a proper breakfast makes :-)
I Climbed RRR and then went to ZH Park.
On the way to ZH Park there is a fallen tree at the usual
trail... had to push my bike to the right and
up up up the trail used for going to Belukar Track.
So if you all are cycling tomorrow, once you clear the
bridge, turn right and climb to ZH instead
of going straight.

I went to the Mandai end of T15, u-turned, did
reverse Flowy Trail and it was inside that trail
when the heavens decided to open up and pour.

I ignored the rain and went to the Summit ...
but while going down from the summit, the rains
started to get even harder and this time the
thunder and lightning seems to be just overhead
... so no choice, I had to cut the ride short :-(

Tomorrow, I'll try again :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment