Sunday, August 22, 2010

Secret Trail

1st lap of T15


this one goes up




this one also goes up, start of hell climb





another reservoir? look at google earth...
-
-



Just when I thought I know all the trails in Singapore, I met a bunch of guys this morning who took me to this 'secret' trail. We had some difficulty finding the 'entrance' but once in, I was in awe. The place is very big. I think I could spend the whole day just exploring the fireroads. The smaller trails would take me about a month of weekends.
-
The highlight of the ride is a what my new friends call 'heart attack climb' :-)
-
Those who know this place has a name for it. But I won't repeat the name here. If you're interested, I am going there this coming Sunday to try the hell climb again.

No comments:

Post a Comment