Saturday, August 28, 2010

Heart Attack Climb

We looked for the Heart Attack Climb today and already gave up. It was already noon, it was very hot and everybody was hungry already.
Riding back slowly to our 'escape route', my friends were asking me for clues that I heard last week. I just told them that the only thing I heard being said about that climb was that it was "ridiculous". Then one of my friends shouted 'That's it!' and pointed at a spot denoted by the upper arrow in the picture. The picture doesn't do this climb justice. The climb was indeed ridiculous. Just so you have an idea : the first climb at Bukit Timah is so inclined if your bike is not set up properly, you will do a reverse endo. This climb is just a little bit less inclined (really just a little bit) BUT it is a LOT longer. I seriously thought I was not going to make the climb.


Nice stream to and from the Secret Trail :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment