Thursday, November 17, 2011

#218 - Climb


Have you ever stored your Nike's for a long period of time
and then decided to wear them? What happens? Most probably
the sole will peel. This pair of MadRocks was stored for two
years and when I decided to wear them ... no issues whatsoever.
Highly recommended climbing shoes. BUT next time, I will try
5.10s and the only reason is that they make MTB shoes hehehe.





Say 'Climb!' and the first thing that I think of
is Mt. Faber ... but a few years ago (2 years?),
I have always equated climb with the artificial
rock wall at Climb Asia in Farrer Park.

I have always wanted to go back and climb since
that is my way of relaxing and stretching. Yes, I
know there is Yoga for that ... but I always get
reminded of circus contortionists when I hear 'Yoga'.
Besides, climbing puts the fun into relaxing and
stretching! So, with NoLights Louie in tow, I
jumped out of my comfort zone, into the unknown
otherwise known as Bouldering AKA Tab's Specialty.

It's not that bad. It's not like the first downhill
in Bukit Timah or the whole of Kent Ridge Park.
The worst that I faced were some girls out-climbing
me and sniggering at my clumsiness...

... and so before I keep on digressing, here's last
night's highlights!

Action !




1 comment:

  1. Hi mon,

    Can give me a call? Alex31...lost my data in the phone....thanks

    ReplyDelete