Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Spin

Start !
DiCaprio had to go through soooo much trouble just
to do this Inception thing in that radical movie of his.

StairRider Deck did it in a much simpler way.
This morning I got an sms from him 
SD : Yo! You working?
Me : Yup. Y?
SD : I'm going BT!
Me : Huuhhhh ?

That was it. He didn't have to have a Japanese employer
buy an airline and wait for me to go to Australia to
do the Inception. Very simple indeed. 

From the time I sent my last sms up to lunch time
the gears in my head were spinning. Creating new hormones
and enzymes so that I could fake the symptoms of high blood
pressure. ... and then finally! I made myself vomit!

That's it! I'm sick! I'm going ... going ... gone to T15 !!!

new entrance/exit ?
There seems to be some construction going on near the Mandai
end of T15. Looks like the park connector is being lengthened...


another new entrance / exit ?

Me  ! :-)
Last piece ! 1950$ carbon bike
Lastly, I dropped by Tay Junction to ogle at stuff I can't afford.
Before you even go into their store, at the left side of the door,
there is this Kuota carbon roadbike. The sign says "last piece"
and you can have it if you have 1950$.

The size seems to fit me but I don't have 1950$ so I just
took a photo and posted it here to entice some closet roadies.
This Kuota roadbike should be a good enough reason to
come out of the closet now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment