Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Ride



Rainy Sunday Morning

Today's ride started with a very heavy downpour, thunder and lightning greeting me.
Good thing I met ReyToots and another rider on the road to BT. The ride to the trails
seem easier (and safer) when there are lots of you on the road. We saw all the other
Filipino riders camping at 7-11. They hollered at us to go and wait the rain out with them.
But we have to ignore them as we were riding with another person which will not be named :-)))

Anyway, the ride was quite fast as the rain really has banished all the effects
cycling in a tropical heat could bring. Every climb was easy and all the flat bits were
really taken very fast. Here's a really short clip of today's ride.

I went out of the house @8am and by 11:30am, I was already at our front door
with my wife looking at me disapprovingly because it looked like I played in the mud .... wellll ...
I did :-)

That brings the weekend to a close. See you next weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment