Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Ride



It rained heavily at dawn today. This ensured that today's ride will be cool (opposite of yesterday @Ubin).
-
I went to Sc trail and took a video of my ride :-)
I also took a video of an alternative exit to Mandai from T15 .... but that is still being processed.
-
By the way, I am very surprised at what became of my clip once it got uploaded to YouTube. I mean from the original AVI, converted to MP4, there was already some loss of quality. But from MP4, uploaded to YouTube, the quality became hideous. I have no idea how to remedy this...
The thing is, if I upload an AVI file, it will take a lot of time since it is almost 5 times bigger than the MP4 version...
-
Anyway, I'll see what can be done for the next video clip upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment