Wednesday, April 24, 2013

#269 - Rainy Day Trail Ride

From ZH Park going to Rifle Range Road
 
A vidcap from Ghed's video of their ride back
from Gangsa to Mandai
 
Sunday started bright and sunny and I was actually on
my way home due to the fast approaching rain clouds
and thunder.... but who did I see at the end of T15 just
completing their lap #1 ? It's all my teammates !!! and
they were all asking me to do another lap with them!
 
Sigh ... ok... last time we rode together was last year.
I rode with them for another lap ... and that was when the
heavens decided to open up and let it rip.
 
Weather like this, it's scary to be still in the jungle
because you may get hit with falling trees/branches.
It's also scary when you are out in the open (open space
going to RRR) because of the lightning ... don't laugh!
Lightning is not a laughing matter here.
 
Anyway, apart from the heavy rain. Everything was fine.
I even saved 3$ because I didn't have to wash my bike
at Esso ;-)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment