Monday, March 19, 2012

#237 - A Week To Go ...



Mechanic John of MTB Brothers 'caught' me and riding
buddy Tabs yesterday at Zheng Hwa Park. 

A week to go ... before the KIP MTB Jamboree and
I am nursing my second bout of flu in a month. I think
that should already be a good sign that I have overtrained.
So yesterday and last Saturday I didn't have any choice
but to do a sloowww plodding ride in T15.

The rest of my friends sneaked to JB on Saturday to
go and recce the race site. Hehehehe from what I heard
they got hopelessly lost and didn't find the trail. They
did find the 'happening' places near the race site though
*wink *wink. There were a few of them who attended
last year's Jamboree but apparently, the race start site
will be in another KIP Mart site at Masai ...
If you take a look at the map below, it is approximately
opposite Pulau Punggol Barat. Actually, if there is
a ferry there, it would be perfect.


Anyway, at this time some of my friends have already
done their hotel reservations. That's right, hotel !
Our transport arrangements have also been done.
... and since last week, the talk around the office
is that if we will be doing this racing thing even
just once every two months, a nice little carbon
hardtail is beginning to look nice ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment