Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sunday Ride


No one around ...


No one around ....


No one around even in Zheng Hwa !

Today's mushroom collection ... uhh ok, the lower right pic is not a mushroom.

Today's leisure ride is anything but usual. It was dark and
drizzling the whole time I was at BT/T15. It was so cold
it made me wonder if I would catch a cold after the ride.

Also, there were very few people around @ the trails today.
Might have something to do with the drizzle. Since everything
was wet, it was very slippery. I entered T15 via Bukit Panjang
since I know from yesterday's ride that all fallen
trees from 3 - 4 weeks ago have not been cleared yet
and also the 'normal' entrance' to T15 (from Chestnut)
is very muddy.

Anyway, I didn't bother taking any videos since I was
doing the same old same old. See you next weekend ...
that's Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment