Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Ride


My FS bike, Sis Louie's in the background

Stream

Stream ... we were wondering if we could drink this ...

I went back to the Philippines for a much needed
vacation last week. Hence no trail rides or exercise
of any sort.

So Friday came and as usual the roll call of who's riding this
weekend came. I was thinking of giving this ride a miss,
but hey, the worse that could happen is that I push my bike.. right?

Since I know that I will need all the help I could get,
last night I was thinking which bike to bring... my HT would
be faster but harsher than my FS. My FS would be slower but
I know my spine would thank me later.

For some reason I knew that my friends would ask to go to
a 'different' trail today. Don't ask how I knew. I just felt it.
Anyway, with that in mind, I brought my FS and boy was
I glad that was the bike I chose. 

We did go to a different trail today. Last time we tried going 
there, StairRider Deck and I got lost. Today, the trail gods smiled
at us and we found the right way. Since Sherwin is already 'laspag',
we took his hints (e.g. 'we're gonna climb this on the way back????')
and decided to go all the way and have our lunch @Casuarina :-)  

Here's the video for today's ride and I think this
will set the tone for the next few rides :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment