Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Ride


This Sunday was dry and sunny for a change.
However, all the fallen tress from 2 or 3 weeks back
are all still there. There are also newly fallen trees
in some areas. Maybe these fallen trees will just be left
there and it will give our trails a new 'shape'....
Anyway, as usual, Sunday ride was done in a leisurely pace.
So leisurely that I had time to notice all the colorful
new mushrooms and small flowers in our trails.
I dodged lots of photography enthusiasts in the Mandai PCN
trying to hone in their craft in macro photography.

I left home at 8am and was washing my bike at 11:20am.
So when I got home my wife was still smiling :-)


Today's mushroom collection


Lots of small flowers providing color in our trail today ... uhhh I'm not
sure if the middle one is a flower though.



No comments:

Post a Comment