Monday, January 27, 2014

#277 - Spin Sunday




Last week was all spin week!
Tuesday was spin @ Coastal
Thursday was spin @ Seletar
Saturday was outrigger canoe paddling (<= how'd that get in there?)
Sunday was still spin spin spin @ the Green Corridor ;-)







I saw this sign at the Green Corridor .... It was on top of Hindhede Road.
But I ignored it and proceeded to spin my way up to Woodlands !!!



That is until I saw there was no bridge to Woodlands.
After scratching my head and looking around for a way to
get to the other side ... and finding none, I turned around
and spun my way back to the sign saying that there's
a bike shop there.

I went down from the Green Corridor and went to Hindhede
Road. I saw the bikeshop first before I saw the pink church
on the left side of the road. The MTB Brothers guys were there
and were already moving out to go to Esso.

The name of the bikeshop is Byx and they are bringing
in the Niner and KTM range of bikes. I didn't manage to
talk to anyone in there as the shop staff are busy. However, the
sign at the Green Corridor promises bike rentals, bike 'parking'
(not sure if it means they rent out lockers?), a washing bay,
and it seems they also serve food/coffee.

Anyway, after a short time salivating at the Niner items inside 
the store, I decided to ease my suffering by quickly walking out,
hopping on to my bike, going up to Green Corridor and spun
my way back to Bukit Merah! After that, I had no choice but
to cycle back again because I need to wash my bike at
Esso in Dunearn Road. There, 2 laps of Green Corridor
took my mind off the Niner carbon RDO stuff. 



Byx lets you take this bike for a test ride. Not sure though if
you can bring it inside Bukit Timah Trail.










No comments:

Post a Comment