Monday, January 9, 2012

#230 - Weekend Ride






There was a small group ride yesterday (Sunday). Heh, but
I managed to sneak in a ride on Saturday hehehehe. I knew
the ride will be starting from the BT Visitors' Centre and so
I brought my Reign there just to see if I can survive one lap.

Fast forward to Sunday and the meet-up was as usual at
Velocity. All four of us were 'testing' different stuff. Deck
and I were still not used to our big bikes. Efren was still
coming to grips with his Ellsworth Truth and 2012 Fox fork.
Lastly, Paolo was testing his Garmin unit which does
everything including help him pedal when climbing hehehe.
(I know, i know, that last statement was an exaggeration
but that Garmin unit costs more than my 2008
RockShox Recon !)

This ride turned out to be longer than intended.
We went to BT, Rooty Trail and that trail that leads to
Casuarina. Although the ride was long, at the end
of it, StairRider Deck declared that he has come to
grips with his Reign ... this is quite obvious actually
since he managed to finish all the trails that we went to
literally without a single foot dab.

As for me and my Reign? Uhhhhh .... no comment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment